- 4Minutes of study time
Accommodation in Spain
Depending on which of the cities in Spain you plan to travel to, there are many hotels and accommodations that you can choose according to your taste and budget. In the following, we present a list of the best hotels and accommodations to stay in Spain.
- HOTEL ARTS BARCELONA: Hotel Arts Barcelona, managed by the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, is renowned worldwide for its impeccable service, luxurious accommodations and 28 duplex penthouses.
- HOTEL ALFONSO XIII, SEVILLA: Hotel Alfonso XIII was a luxury complex commissioned by the King of Spain to host international dignitaries during the 1929 Exposition. This hotel is located next to Reales Alcázares and Seville Cathedral.
- HOTEL MARQUES DE RISQUAL, RIOJA: Hotel Marqués de Riscal is a luxury and masterpiece complex built by Frank Gehry and located in the Spanish wine region of Rioja.
- CAP ROCAT, MALLORCA: The restoration of a historic 19th century castle has become CAP ROCAT, a charming luxury hotel overlooking the bay of Palma. CAP ROCAT Hotel has a pier and amenities for travelers.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL BARCELONA: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, with its unique design and architecture and 120 rooms and suites, is one of the most famous and luxurious hotels in Barcelona, Spain.
Medium and cheap
- Chic & Basic Ramblas: This hotel is located in the center of Barcelona and has 85 separate rooms and stylish and unique design and decoration.
- Mesón Castilla Atiram Hotels: Mesón Castilla Atiram Hotel is one of the cheapest hotels in Spain, located in Barcelona and has great access to museums and attractions.
- Hotel Oasis: Another hotel in Barcelona is the Oasis Hotel, which has 98 separate rooms and ideal facilities and services.
- Hotel Atlas: Hotel Atlas is located in the historical part of Barcelona and is 15 minutes away from the beautiful beaches of Barcelona.