- 8Minutes of study time
Essential information before traveling to Europe
Here we will talk about the essential information before traveling to Europe that every traveler must know.
First you must have a valid passport and visa to travel to Europe. Unfortunately, it is not possible for Iranians to travel to many countries of this continent without a visa. Among the 44 European countries, 26 countries are in the Schengen area. All these 26 countries will open their doors to you by receiving only one 90-day Schengen visa.
Necessary documents to travel to Europe
- Three pieces of color photos with the necessary requirements
- Completing the visa application form
- Original birth certificate, identity documents and their copies
- The original national card and its copy
- Passport with at least 6 credits and copies of required pages
- Presenting a property document in the name of the passenger or spouse
- Providing employment documents
- Book round trip tickets for European countries
- Documents related to hotel reservation
- Documents related to the circulation of the last three months of the bank account
- Providing financial documents
- Payment of 250 million tomans for bank guarantee
One of the important issues for traveling to this continent is that you have to prove that you have a definite plan for your trip, that you can afford the entire expenses of your trip easily, and that you do not intend to seek asylum in any way. Having friends or family members in Europe who can send you a tourist visa invitation will have a very positive effect on the process of obtaining a European visa. Having a travel history is another important thing that will speed up the approval of your visa application. To avoid visa rejection, it is recommended that you have a history of traveling to nearby countries before applying for a European visa, especially a Schengen tourist visa.
- Before you prepare (destination, travel time and itinerary), find out how much you want to spend on a trip.
- There are cheaper destinations in Europe than the famous countries. Of course, there are ways to save money; For example, when you travel when everything is discounted, shorten the travel time or choose accommodation that is cheaper.
- An important part of the cost of traveling to the European continent is related to the plane ticket. If you can get your ticket in advance, you can find the cheapest tickets from different airlines.
- It will be in your best interest to book your accommodation as early as possible, especially during the peak season.
- If you are looking for accommodation in places with a lower price, you can use inns, accommodation in bungalows and accommodation in private houses, which will be much cheaper for you.
Obtaining travel insurance
Travel insurance is very important for any trip. Anyway, it is better to think about the possibility of things happening during the trip and it will be much easier for you. If you have accident insurance, check to see if your insurance covers accidents abroad.
Collect the necessary travel equipment
Don’t think about packing the day before your trip, it’s better to think about what you need a week before.
If the weather suddenly changes at the destination you want to go to, you will have to spend hours in shopping malls to buy a raincoat and hat. Be sure to check the weather conditions of the destination before traveling so that you do not face such problems.